Once you sign up for our emails, you can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please read below.
If you contact Astraia Limited by completing the details in the 'contact us' box on this website page or by signing up to receive correspondence or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise:
- The contact details you provide, which may or may not be 'personal data' within the meaning of current Data Protection legislation and particularly the General Data Protection Regulation, will be kept securely.
- By providing contact details in this way, you are giving consent for Astraia Limited to contact you in response.
- The contact details provided will be used only respond to the query you ask, and/or to provide you or your organisation with information you have requested about Astraia Limited's services and packages.
- The contact details provided will not be shared with any third party unless you specifically request this, or give your informed consent for this to happen at a later date and for explicit purposes.
- Astraia Limited will communicate with you by email or by phone, as seems appropriate in light of the request made, unless you give us further consent, and/or ask us, to communicate by different means.
- If at a later date you choose to provide Astraia Limited with other data about you or your organisation, and if any of this might be 'personal data' within the meaning of current Data Protection legislation and particularly the General Data Protection Regulation, a further privacy notice/statement will be provided setting out the lawful basis for processing this data and any other required information.
- Your data will be retained until you tell us that you wish to withdraw your consent, or until any other lawful basis for processing ceases to apply, or until Astraia Limited decides it is no longer appropriate to hold it. While retaining your data, in accordance with data protection legislation, we may check with you from time to time that our records of your data remain accurate and up-to-date.
- You can instruct Astraia Limited at any time to delete the data we hold in respect of you or your organisation by sending us an email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject box. (Legal obligations, such as tax laws, may mean Astraia Limited has to retain some of the data for a certain time period.)
- If any of the data you provide to Astraia Limited includes 'personal data' within the meaning of current Data Protection legislation and particularly the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights in respect of its processing:
- The right to be informed (which is what this privacy notice does)
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profilingFor more information about these rights, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ and https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
- You also have the right to be informed if a significant breach of data security occurs and this might pose a high risk of adversely affecting individuals’ rights and freedoms.
- If you have any concerns about how we have processed any data we hold which you believe to be personal data, you should raise this with us in the first instance. Please contact Esther Wane, Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 7866 716648 giving details of your concerns. We will aim to respond within 7 calendar days.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner's Office) if you feel your concerns about processing of personal data have not been dealt with properly, and in order to do so, please go to https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/ or phone 0303 123 1113 from the UK, or +44 1625 545 700 from outside the UK.